Christmas is about spending some fun and enjoyable time with your loved ones; it’s about giving and sharing, about having fun and enjoying yourself. No matter where you are or what you do Christmas is in your heart! So what do you plan on doing this Christmas?
- Visit Mykonos the Shining Jewel of the Cyclades and celebrate Christmas the Greek way, stay at one of the best Mykonos hotels, decorate a miniature boat or Christmas tree, try some sugar-snowed kourampiedes and honey-glazed melomakarona and get into the festive spirit of the season in the most stylish way.
- Head for a summer break to Sydney, Australia and celebrate Christmas on the beach while enjoying refreshing dives and divine cocktails under the sun kissed sky.
- Ski through Christmas at Aspen, Colorado, the winter playground of the elite with your family and friends and just…let it snow…
- Meet Santa in Lapland, Finland, take a ride on a reindeer sleigh or a snowmobile and watch Christmas come to life.
- Explore the Streets of New York, do your Christmas shopping in some of the most renowned designer boutiques and join the New Year’s countdown in the heart of the big apple.
- Travel to Edinburg, partake in the festive 6 week long events, shop at the Christmas markets and do some carolling…don’t miss the legendary Hogmanay on New Year’s Eve.
- Discover the countryside of Ireland, sit by the fire with your dearest family and friends with some mulled wine and minced pies.
- Salsa the year away in Cuba, embrace the sun and celebrate Christmas in a festive summer mood
Travel the world and spend your Christmas exactly as you wish, cause summer is just around the corner and Mykonos is the only destination for your summer holidays and your luxurious escape at one of the most luxury hotels in Greece, Kivotos…awaits!