Mykonos Island has always been one of the most popular tourist islands of the Mediterranean, not only for its beautiful position, scale and architecture but also for the variety of activities provided.
Mykonos Island has a lot to offer in terms of entertainment, for those having an eye for interesting places and sights such as:
- Swimming to the Mykonos Island beautiful beaches. Ornos Beach, Super Paradise, Elia Beach, Paradise, Platis Gialos, Kalo Livadi and Psarrou are some of the most well known and most beautiful beaches.
- Visiting the island’s museums such as The Archaeological Museum, the Folk Museum, and The Public Library and as well the beautiful historical Delos Island, the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis.
- Wandering all around Mykonos Town and admiring its unique Cycladic white cubist houses set against the intense blues of the sea and the sky.
- Visiting Mykonos Little Venice one of the most romantic places on the island. The elegant old houses that are situated daringly on the edge of the sea in combination with the dreamful sunsets, make the whole scenery completely unique. However, In Little Venice there are plenty of entertainment options ranging from pulsating pubs to well stocked bars and apart from a unique place that every tourist must see is a place where the party crowds have lots of fun after midnight.
- Walking through the Mykonos town bars along with a wine tasting experience
But, apart from nice beaches and vibrant nightlife, Mykonos Island also offers various activities such as:
- Horse riding lessons
- Off road jeep tours of Mykonian back roads
- Water sport activities
Of course, Kivotos Mykonos Hotel, one of the most luxury hotels in Greece can organize for you special sightseeing Mykonos tours with all the luxury, comfort and fun you desire.